The International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference is a premier IEEE conference presenting research in the performance of computer and communication systems. For over four decades, IPCCC has been a research forum for academic, industrial, and government researchers. We encourage submission of high-quality papers reporting original work in both theoretical and experimental research areas. Since IPCCC 2021 was unable to be held in person due to Covid restrictions, this year’s conference will include a 40th anniversary celebration with special events honoring the key authors and contributors who have helped make IPCCC successful over the years. This year, IPCCC will be utilizing IEEE Open Preview to allow the conference proceedings to be available in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library and conference mobile app (if applicable), free of charge to all IEEE Xplore® customers, prior to the conference start date.
Topics for IPCCC 2022
- Edge/Fog Computing
- 5G/6G networks
- Crowdsourcing Systems
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Data Centers,Cloud, and Serverless Computing
- Embedded Systems
- Internet of Things
- Network Design and Protocols
- Multimedia Networking
- Security and Privacy
- Pervasive/Mobile/Ubiquitous Computing
- Software Defined Networking
- Fundamental Theory and Algorithms
- Information Centric Networking
- Mobile Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Digital Twins
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Internet Services and Network Management
- Mobile Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
- Network Information Assurance and Security
- Social Network Analysis
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Performance Evaluation and Modeling
- Smart Grid
- Intelligent Mission Critical Operations
- Smart Home Networks
- Smart Health Systems, Wearable, and Implantable Systems
- Smartphone and Mobile Applications
- Wireless Communication and Networks
- Workload Characterization
- Networks on Chip
- Deep Learning and Machine Learning for Systems and Networking
- Mobility management and modeling
- Localization, positioning, and tracking
- Paper Abstract (Optional) Due: June 1, 2022
- Full Paper Due: June 15, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: August 1, 2022
- Camera Ready Due: August 15, 2022
***Currently, we intend to host IEEE IPCCC 2022 in person, but will work with authors under travel restrictions. All papers and posters are required to be presented to be included in the conference proceedings and published in IEEE Xplore.
Paper submissions should be formatted according to the IEEE standard double-column format with a font size of 10 pt or larger. The standard page length is 8 pages for full papers, 6 pages for short papers and 2 pages for posters. However, extra pages can be purchased to increase the page length to a maximum of 10 pages for full papers and 7 pages for short papers. Review submissions should not exceed 10 pages for full papers and 7 pages for short papers. Posters do not have the option to purchase extra pages. Please refer to the IEEE formatting instruction for details.
Submissions should represent original research results and may not be under review or accepted for publication in another venue. All papers should be submitted through the EDAS system.
For any questions regarding paper submissions please contact the program co-chairs:
Stay Up to Date:
- Join our LinkedIn Group!
- Like Us on Facebook!
- Follow Us on Twitter!