Call for Participation: IEEE P7004.1 and IEEE P2823
IEEE P7004.1™ – Recommended Practices for Virtual Classroom Security, Privacy and Data Governance
IEEE Computer Society/ Learning Technology (C/LT) & Virtual Classroom Security, Privacy and Data Governance Meeting
IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA) invites you to participate in the working group for IEEE P7004.1™ – Recommended Practices for Virtual Classroom Security, Privacy and Data Governance.
WHY GET INVOLVED:
This recommended practice produces best practices for meeting the requirements of IEEE P7004™ – Standard for Child and Student Data Governance when designing, provisioning, configuring, operating, and maintaining an online virtual classroom experience for synchronous online learning, education, and training. The recommended practice includes language that can be referenced in requests for proposals (RFPs) for online (also known as virtual) classroom solutions, the operational runbook(s) for such solutions, and the assessment and certification guideline(s) for compliance process of such solutions.
This is a virtual meeting.
Date: Monday, 07 December 2020
Time: 10:00 AM -11:30 AM ET
– – –
IEEE P2823™ – Standard for System Architecture and Technical Requirements for Smart Speakers
IEEE Consumer Electronics Society/ Standards Committee (CES/SC) & Smart Speaker Working Group (SSWG) Meeting
IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA) invites you to participate in the working group for IEEE P2823™ – Standard for System Architecture and Technical Requirements for Smart Speakers.
WHY GET INVOLVED:
This standard specifies a system architecture and technical requirements for smart speakers, along with definitions, terminologies, functional descriptions, and reference designs. Requirements for performance and quality control of smart speakers are defined. In addition, this standard provides guidelines for the implementation, manufacturing, and validation of smart speakers, including testing, marking, packaging, transportation and storage, etc.
Date: Monday, 30 November 2020
Time : 14:00pm-17:00pm CST (GMT+8)
The kick-off meeting will be held at Alibaba Center, Wangjing A Tower, Beijing China . Please contact the WG chair by email for registration or further details.
– – –
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Log in to the myProject system to indicate interest in following or participating in this effort.
- Note: An IEEE SA account is needed to access the system – just click on ‘Create Account’ if you do not already have one.
2. Click on the ‘Menu’ icon at the top of the page and go to the ‘Manage Profile and Interests’ page.
3. Click on the ‘Interests’ tab, click on the ‘Add Groups’ and search for ‘P7004’ or ‘P2823’
- Click on the button in the ‘Groups I am Interested In’ column to indicate interest in the group.
4. Indicate whether you want to follow or participate in the activity and declare your affiliation.
Explore the IEEE Standards Association