Bio-inspired Computing STC September/October 2021 Newsletter
Download September/October Newsletter
IEEE Computer Society Bio-inspired Computing Special Technical Community (BCSTC) provides a platform for an international community of practitioners, researchers, and students interested in enhancing human lives by utilizing adaptive computing technologies based on biology models. Learn more about BCSTC’s goals and its focus topics.
BCSTC’s September/October 2021 Newsletter includes two technical articles and a highlight of technical activities. BCSTC newsletters are published bi-annually. The next publication will be the March/April edition. If you are interested in publishing an article in the next newsletter, submissions must be received by 31 January 2022.
Want More Career-focused News? Subscribe to Build Your Career Newsletter Today!
- “Towards Bio-inspired Edge Intelligent Wearables,” Parker Wilmoth, Prosenjit Ghosh, Damien Stephens, and Prabha Sundaravadivel
- “Future of Smart Classroom in the Era of Wearable Neurotechnology,” Mojitaba Taherisadr, Berken Utku Demirel, Mohammed Al Faruque, and Salma Elmalaki
- 7th IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES2021)
- Special session: Secure and Privacy-Aware Cyber Physical-Systems
- IEEE International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Intelligent Network Management (IEEE AINet 2021) [the 2021 workshop was held 1-3 October]